Posted by ben
/ on 2019/06/20
- 0 Comments
The bank situation is resolved. We managed to pay some vendors yesterday. Hoping to switch banks ASAP once I'm back in the States. No sense in wasting any more words on an inefficient system with no hope ofinfluencing changes.
So, moving on to things we can have a positive effect on:
Upcoming Board Revision
Hoping to send out the next PCB revision within a week or so. This is the first production candidate (likely there will be at least one more revision).
- New speaker sounds better, but it's too thick. The actual part dimensions of the sample didn't match the drawing.
- Also got a new vibrator motor sample.
- Switched to a locking style SD card holder
- Looking into why boot takes so long (bootloader + loading data from the external flash takes around 3 seconds)
- Changed the I/O to eliminate screen flashing on boot
- Started work on an automated tester/programmer
- Added a dialing screen.
- Ongoing call quality debugging.