Calls and Messages¶
To make a SIP/VoIP call you'll first need to enter the recipient's SIP information into your contacts:
- Select Menu > Phonebook > Add.
- Write the name of the contact in Name field. The name is used for you to remember the contact, it doesn't need to be part of the SIP address.
- Enter the SIP address in the SIP URI field. The format is: sip:[account_name]@server.domain
- Press the Save softkey to save the contact.
Make a Call¶
Receive a Call¶
- Select Menu > Message > New Message.
- Enter the sip address of the recipient in the To field and enter the message text in the Message field.
- Press the Send softkey to send the message.
- Select Menu > Phonebook > Select Contact.
- Select Send Message and enter the message text.
- Press the Send softkey to send message.